08 March 2010

weekend wrap up


Saturday night we had a fantastic dinner in Arlington with good friends, and I wore my beautiful necklace made by Wyanne.  I have been attempting to take photographs of my cooking exploits, but I have discovered that I am not a very talented food photographer. So here is an OK shot of the homemade granola I made on Friday. I am enjoying the last bit of it this morning.


This last image is of the seagirt here in Baltimore.  There are so many more mammoth machinery that move coal, but it's a tricky location to take pictures from. I hope to get some more soon.  It is really cool during sunrise!  This was sunset this weekend. 


Off to the studio, and some fun time hanging with my newly retired Aunt! 

2 comments:

  1. fabulous necklace, lovely shot of the granola, and who knew about SEAGIRTS?! i sure didn't! but i did just finish season two of the wire, in which, i believe, baltimore's seagirts were heavily featured.

    have fun in the studio with your auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace looks so good on you. Thank you for taking a picture of it. I'm so glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete