20 March 2010

Morning Run


As much as I think I am done with city living, I really do enjoy the scenery on my morning runs.  Especially on warmer, sunny mornings 




I'm sitting at my kitchen table trying to delay the inevitability of going to work.  It's such a beautiful morning, the windows are open, the plants on the sill are drinking up the sunshine and the dogs are laying here next to me.  I am already getting excited about filling up my planters with herbs, and flowers.  I usually wait until May, but I think I may put some pansies in tomorrow.  Yep, it's too nice to go to work.  Alas, I have to pay for those painting supplies somehow!  At least I have a window view. 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:57 PM

    Wow, is that really Baltimore? Those pictures are gorgeous!! I was just down there yesterday and missing it.. The architecture and eye candy of the city is definitely more intriguing than suburbia :)

    ReplyDelete