23 February 2010

Weekend of goodies!

I so enjoyed seeing the mailman this weekend.  I got some more beautiful postcards, like these.
 They are from talented artist from all over, like scrowlscrowl, surf bunny designs, thrifty miss prissy, and Giggle Face Studios.  I have two more coming.  It's so exciting.  I am thinking of making some  for my friends in far away places.  Just to give them some fun in the mail.

And then my gorgeous pieces from Wyanne!  I've been wearing both the necklace and bracelet all weekend. 

I am gearing up for the next found art Friday.  I had hoped to finish and encaustic, but since getting to my studio has been difficult I may be playing with some acyrlic or watercolor.  

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you liked the necklace and bracelet! You must put up a picture of you with the necklace on! Pretty please....

    Oh...and the postcards are Fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wyanne - I am going to wear it on Saturday night. I will be sure to post a pic!

    ReplyDelete