27 August 2014

My Commute







Since we moved to the country last year my commute to work and the studio is a lot farther, although not always longer.  I can usually avoid major highways for most of it. 
Most of my studio days start off earlier than my job days and those drives are the best.  Not only is the countryside lit more dramatically, I've got two small co-pilots to keep me company and a hot cup of coffee to enjoy.  There is also that anticipation of some uninterrupted time to paint ahead of me and the time to think over my plan of attack as I drive. I look forward to it.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, Heather. And I've really been enjoying seeing your work. It's great that you're managing to find time to paint. Best. . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you as always Gloria for your encouragement! I'm so happy to be painting so regularly again.

      Delete