03 January 2014

Beginning of the Year end of a show




My show at The Hampstead Town Hall came down this week.  It was probably the strangest place I've shown yet, but I thought it would be good introduction to our new town.  

I've been toying with the idea of showing some works on paper or prints of my work.  I have a new(ish) Epson archival printer thanks to the Hubby and can print my own. 

I hope to find the moments to update here more often, especially now that our new addition is close to 6 months old!! Mr J can surprisingly take up a lot of time.

Since we have moved I have yet to move my studio space.  For now, it makes more sense to leave it where it is.  In it's current location there are built in baby sitters so that I can get some work done.  I've mostly worked on commissions the latter half of this year. 
A goal for the new year is to schedule the studio time, as well as carve out at spot in our new home for drawing and maybe some new oil pastel work.  Happy New Year!


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment