12 April 2011

Getting there

 (Lilly, oil on canvas 16 x 16")

Ok, so finding some moments here and there to get my Etsy store up and running.  I started with my pet portraits, posted them on Sunday and already had some interest!  I am totally excited by that! Once I finish tweaking I will have a grand opening.  Little Miss V has been co-operating for the most part, and the Hubs is so helpful too.

Here's hoping to getting all pulled together and finding some time for a run too.
(Not asking too much, am I?)
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather,

    What a great portrait! Love the depth of the blue background. Looking forward to the unveiling of your Etsy shop.....Kudos to you for completing paintings while attending to such a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Heather, I tried to comment several days ago, but it looks like I missed a step....The pet portrait is great! I love the depth of the blue background with the white against it. I look forward to seeing your Etsy store and I'm thinking your pet portraits will be very popular. I'm impressed that you're able to complete a painting with a new member of the family keeping you so busy! Best...

    ReplyDelete