01 February 2010

Happy Monday

view from my bedroom



 A very snowy weekend here, very cozy and relaxing.  Set my alarm for 1am last night so I could register for The Chicago Marathon.  I have wanted to run that race for a while.

I decided to take on a new challenge and participate in a postcards swap through ihanna's blog.  I'm not sure what I want to do yet, and I'm not very good at this type of thing, so at the very least I'm going to have a good time!  Thankfully it's something I can work on here at home, since studio time this week will be limited.  I'll keep you posted on the progress.

Today, my usual studio day is filled with other obligations, as happens sometimes.  Makes me a bit sad,  but I plan to start out my postcard ideas in my sketchbook. 

I'm off to walk the dogs in this cold - that they seem to love.  But my dogs are a bit strange, one of the reasons I love them!


Dakota ready for his walk

No comments:

Post a Comment